Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review ~ Invisible by D.R. Fuller

I recently read an unpublished book titled Invisible by D.R. Fuller to provide some feedback to the author.  

Here is a brief overview:

Mysteriously surviving an attempted murder, a young woman’s life becomes a living nightmare. With no family or friends, Evelyn Jefferson must survive alone. While this would be a nightmare for anyone, it is only the beginning for Evelyn. She struggles desperately to prevent a growing evil within her from escaping. Failure will have dire consequences, not only for her, but the entire world.



My review:
4 out of 5 stars

This book is a definite page turner as you try to unravel the mystery of why Evelyn has become invisible to the rest of the world after the brutal murder of her parents. After she meets Adam and he starts to finally see her, the mystery becomes even more enthralling.

Mr. Fuller supplied a synopsis of this story along with the novel, but I chose not to read it before reading the novel as I did not want to know the story before it started. I am glad that I did not read it, because it really made me guess the whole way through.

Mr. Fuller’s writing style is effortless and really draws the reader in with likeable characters and a story line that keeps the reader intrigued. This book has not been published yet, but I think with a little bit of editing, when published it will be a hit with the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Romance readers.

Kudos Mr. Fuller on an excellent book!

No comments:

Post a Comment