Monday, October 13, 2014

Oh, Baby!

This post is not book related, but it does feature a future book reader, so that counts, right?


On October 10, 2014 at 7:40 p.m. my grandson was born!  I am so proud of my daughter and her fiancé and wish them the very best on their new journey as parents.

It's funny, because at 40 something, I don't feel old enough to be a grandparent.  One thing I do feel though is so much love for this little bundle of joy.  He is perfect in every way and I can't wait to spoil him and watch him grow up and do great things!

So welcome to the world baby William and always remember that 
“You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” 
and most of all,

You is LOVED!







2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I became a Grandma last year at age 39! =)
    isn't it the greatest?
    what a blessing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and congrats to you too! It is a true blessing:)

      Delete