Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Wrap-up

The first month of 2014 has come and gone and boy was it a crazy month!  With the holidays finally over, trying to get back into the swing of things was quite the challenge.  I usually don't make any New Years Resolutions, but the one thing I do try to do is challenge myself to read a certain amount of books.  My goal this year is to read at least 100 books.  I will hopefully read more, but you never know when life will get in the way and book reading has to be put off...I know, sad but true.  For the month of January, I read 28 books.  Some were really good and some were just okay.  So to wrap-up the month of January, here is what I read:

In the After by































Happy February and Happy Reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment