Thursday, March 20, 2014

Review ~ Melabeth Forgive Me, For I Am Sin by E.B. Hood

Melabeth Forgive Me, For I am Sin
by E.B. Hood

Synopsis from Goodreads:
Melabeth is relentless in her pursuit of revenge. David joins her; no one who has wronged them is safe. Will revenge triumph over their need for love? Melabeth still battles for her true heart's desire, when a new kind of foe arrives. A foe that is stronger and worst of all, what he wants he gets… and he wants her! Even with this new threat, she hunts down the rapists; one by one. In her victory, she terrorizes her most vulnerable victim and sees her plan come together flawlessly. Gradually an uneasy truth takes hold… the relief and peace Melabeth seeks, turns to dust. In the end, she will find the price for her revenge to be higher than she ever could imagine! With twist and turns you'll never see coming, this is the second installment of the Melabeth series.

My Review:
4 out of 5 stars

After reading the first book, Melabeth The Vampire, I was definitely eager to begin Melabeth Forgive Me, For I Am Sin and I was not disappointed in the least.  Mr. Hood has a way of bringing characters to life with so much depth and complexity that you literally feel like you are in the story right there with them.  This book is so full of action and surprises; I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and feverishly turning each page to find out more.  Mr. Hood has written a story that is both creative and very original and has managed to incorporate a serious lesson on the power of forgiveness among all of the action.  I am now hooked on all things Melabeth, and I can’t wait to read future novels from this talented author!

You can find it here on Amazon.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: