Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Wrap-up


Gosh, time has really flown by this year.  It's already April and everything is starting to turn green.....YAY!  Winter was much to long this year, and I am happy for the warmer weather.

Here is a list of what I read in the Month of March:
Darkness & Light by J. A. Belfield
The Burning by Jane Casey
First There Wasn’t, Then There Was by Troy Blackford
Quiet Anchorage by Ed Lynskey
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Dog Gone, Back Soon by Nick Trout
Thrill by Wendy Potocki
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Melabeth Forgive Me, For I Am Sin by H. B. Hood
Melabeth the Vampire by H. B. Hood
Breeder by Casey Hayes
Don’t Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto
Into The Light by Jennifer Burrows
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
£6.19 per Witching Hour by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Summoned by Rainy Kaye
Damsel in Distress by Lee French
Blue Dome by J. G. Gill
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
Kri by S. J. Vellenga
Vampire Most Wanted by Lynsay Sands
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

Here is what has been pre-ordered and is due to be delivered to me in April.....I can't wait!
Illusion:  Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The King:  A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J. R. Ward

It also looks like May is going to be a big release month.  The following pre-orders will be in my hot little hands throughout May:
The Warrior by Victoria Scott
The Skin Collector by Jeffery Deaver
The Kill Switch by James Rollins
The Kraken Project by Douglas Preston
Point of No Return by Tiffany Snow
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia
Giving in by Maya Banks
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

I am starting off April by reading:
Heat: A Loveswept Contemporary Erotic Romance (Club Inferno #1)
by Jamie K. Schmidt 
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott
House of the Rising Sun (Crescent City #1) by Kristen Painter

April is going to be a very busy reading month for me.  I have signed up to review quite a few books and I can't wait to share my thoughts with my reading friends.

Until later.....Happy reading to all!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment