Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Book Review ~ Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series #5) by Tiffany Snow

Point of No Return 
(Kathleen Turner #5)
by Tiffany Snow 

Published May 20th 2014 by Montlake Romance

Kathleen Turner wasn't expecting to fall in love when she came to Indianapolis a year ago, much less with two very different men. And not just any men. Brothers.

Blane Kirk, former SEAL turned attorney, is every woman’s dream man. A playboy who changes women as often as he changes his tie, trying to hold on to Blane could only break Kathleen's heart.

Commitment is a foreign word to Kade Dennon, assassin-for-hire and genius hacker, and safety is non-existent. A future with Kade would surely end in disaster—for both of them.

Past betrayals come to a head and the choice Kathleen makes could sign her death warrant. Everything’s at stake as Blane, Kade, and Kathleen reach the Point of No Return.


My journey with the Kathleen Turner Series by Tiffany Snow began In May 2012 when a co-worker suggested that I read No Turning Back.  She said that it was over-the-top good and she knew I would love it.  So me, being me, went straight to Amazon.com and purchased both No Turning Back and Turn to Me, because if book one was said to be so good, I might as well get book 2!  Let me tell you, I am so glad I did, because with the first book, I was hooked.  For the past two years, I have journeyed with Kathleen through all her mishaps and her love-triangle with two sexy brothers.  Each brother has his own unique personality and style, it’s no wonder Kathleen has had such a hard time choosing between the two – I know as a reader who is emotionally invested with this story, the choice is a difficult one. 

In the fifth and sadly the final book in the series, Point of No Return, we get to finally find out which of the two brothers Kathleen will choose to spend her life with and get the ‘Happily Ever After’ she deserves.

Point of No Return starts off where Out of Turn left off.  Kade is in the hospital recovering from the gunshot wound that was meant for Blane.  Both brothers want Kathleen to make a choice, but at this point if she can’t have both, she would just rather be friends with them. The brothers are not going down without a fight as they both pull out all the stops in order to win her over.  That is until something happens that changes EVERYTHING.  Yes, there is a shocker. Yes, I was ecstatic. Yes, I was pissed by a certain characters reactions.  And no I am not going to ruin it….just read the book!

Blane once again showed us that he really does love Kathleen and will do whatever it takes to make her happy.  He really is perfect in so many ways and he will always have a place in my heart.

I have been Team Kade from day one of this series, and despite a brief moment in this story when I wanted to murder him, I fell a little (okay A LOT) harder for this man.  The love he has for Kathleen is so real and so honest.  The sacrifices he made for the woman that he loves only solidifies what a great guy he is and that he will do anything to protect the ones that he loves.  Yes, Kade is a ruthless killer because that is what he does and he does it well, but when all is said and done, he has a heart of gold.

In between all the romance, Senator Keaston reminds us that he still wants Kathleen out of the picture.  The action was intense as Blane, Kade, Kathleen and Branna (yes, she makes an appearance) find a way to blackmail the senator so he will finally leave Kathleen alone.  In the end, the Senator will no longer be a problem and that page in the chapter is finally complete…..over….DONE.


I had so many emotional ups and downs while reading this book.  One minute I was smiling then the next I was bawling my eyes out.  There was anger and happiness.  Tiffany Snow once again has written an amazing story full of action, suspense, drama and hot and steamy romance.  I really think she kicked the romance factor up a few notches…..it was so freaking HOT!  It must also be mentioned that the epilogue was the longest one I have read….EVER. But I am so glad I got a glimpse of what happens to all the characters in the future.  It really tied up the story nicely and I am super happy it was included.  Overall, I really loved the conclusion to this epic series but sad that my time with Blane, Kade and Kathleen has ended. I will be anxiously waiting for whatever comes out next by this talented and amazing author. Tiffany Snow…..YOU ROCK!!!!!

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

~Purchase Links~







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment